Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Fruitless Halloween Man Hunt

I've come to the conclusion that Halloween parties are indeed the worst night ever to find a single man. Clad in my 60's costume, 4" velvet go-go boots, fake eyelashes, hair pouf and daisy clip on earrings , one could say I looked "smashing" - Yeahhh baby! But when it comes to looking around the party for who could be single and datable- my prospects turn up short, man. Does he wear eyeliner on a  daily basis? Or is that just a one-time rock-n-roller inspired look for him? Is he creepy under that mask? Because he sure looks creepy with it on! And what does he really look like under that silver face paint? Hmmm. Should I even attempt a conversation with the man with fake boobs? Chalk it up to a ghoulish night hanging with my girls,  gettin' down to the Monster Mash in an outfit I would never wear given any other prime man-hunting Friday night, and savoring the autumn chill with delight. It was fun to dress up but thankfully this night comes but once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment