Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

I got an award?!

I got the Versatile Blogger Award! What an honor~ I'm so excited about this! Especially because I just started Bramble Spice less than a week ago and only have 2 followers so far. Ha! And one's my own sister so...Yes, it's pretty cool to be recognized! I now get the privilege of passing it on the 15 of my favorite bloggers.  

Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you. Tell 7 things about yourself so that your readers may learn more about you and nominate 15 other newly discovered bloggers and let them know you nominated them.

7 Things About Me

1. If I could go back in time I would love to live in 1920's Paris

2.  Today's mission- Get candy- preferably something I don't like so I won't eat it.

3. Watched "Jean-Michel Basquiat:Radiant Child" today. Made me want to break out the paints, huge canvases and Coltrane.

4. I'm retreating into the Hermit Zone (I can relate Krista!). It's that time of year. I want to just chill at home, knit some fingerless gloves, read all those good books I've been meaning to read, hang out with my kids, roast pumpkin seeds (when I get the pumpkin!) and heck- make some Hermits in honor of my hermitage with lots of molasses and spice~I shall savor with tea and post recipe with due diligence my friends.

5. I started a blog because I have a lot on my mind. And I have a lot I want to do, like write creatively, do more art, refinish furniture finds. I can put it all here and be organized for once. How great is that? Maybe you'll enjoy it, maybe you won't. But that's ok by me because - I won an award!

6. Phew! This is actually harder than I thought! 2 more things about me...Ummmummmmm, ummmm.
My dog needs a bath.

7. I want to learn the Thriller dance.

And I pass thine Versatile Blogger Award to the following recipients :
I would like to give it to new bloggers with less than 100 followers but it's taking me a bit of time for this part. I hope by the end of the week I will be able to award 15 up and coming bloggers~

Thank you again Krysta from I Take the Pen! 



No comments:

Post a Comment