Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Day Drawing Challenge


I was helping a friend's daughter prepare her portfolio for art school the other day and gave her some wise words that my grandfather had said to me, "Draw EVERY DAY!" Now only if I could heed my own advise! There just aren't enough hours in the day I tell you!

Along comes this lovely little 30 day drawing challenge! Yes, along with reading the classics, baking rolls and Indian pudding, driving the kids around and (oh yeah!) working...I will be drawing as well. Join me!

1 comment:

  1. Don't care if you're married. Upstairs, in Heaven Above, we'll be free from the possessiveness of earth and finally I'll be able to kiss your adorable feets. Look'n forward to it with great enthusiasm. Meet me in the Great Beyond. I love you. Be at peace.

    ReplyDelete